Here’s a quick tip if you need to re-download the original release version (for example, Mudbox 2013) instead of a service pack: use the Autodesk Virtual Agent.
- Go to autodesk.com/customer-service.
- Click ASK to use the virtual agent.
- Click Downloading and Installation
- Click Software Download links
- Click I need to redownload my product
Subscription customers can always download the release versions from the Sub center, but on the public autodesk.com site, only service packs and upgrades are available. For a product like Softimage, that isn’t usually a problem: you can just download the latest service pack. But that isn’t true for every product (for example, sometimes a SP is a patch that requires the original release version).